Thursday, July 20, 2006

GO ISRAEL


I can't believe the fools in Spain and France who oppose Israel defending itself calling for military action against Israel. Fuck that and fuck these pussy ass european appeaser's. I hope they get hit again with terror attacks and if they wan't to support terror I hope Israel will hit them as well or maybe the US will have the courage to step in and help with this situation. Isn't the world tired of all this terrorism bullshit? It's time to put an end to terrorism by putting an end to islam! They are the terrorist not the Christian's or the Hindu's or Buddist. When was the last time you read about a Christian cutting of the head of a muslim becuase he's occupying his land? FUCK ISLAM and FUCK LIBERALS who want to support the terrorist!

Liberal's are so fucking stupid here is there thinking: let's support terrorism because it's anti-bush and I hate bush some much that I want his agenda to fail and I don't care if America fails because I don't believe in winners or losers because i'm a selfish fucking pussy that's never amounted shit in life!

Why don't you assholes just move to europe where you belong or maybe try the middle east since it has such great culture and America's culture is crappy!

I just wanted to say GO ISRAEL!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember that Europe is something like 20% Arab Muslim now. Please don't look for canity from a continent where they're 20% Muslim and 80% Neville Chamberlain!

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Canity? Sanity!!

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home