Thursday, August 10, 2006

Not Again!


Why is the kid in this picture smiling? If you are under fire your sure as hell not going to be all happy and shit! Plus wouldn't the photographer be in the open? I guess he was trying to get his heroic shot award! Anyways, I just wanted to get in on the fun of pointing out the lies of the MSM and leftwing media! FUCK THEM!

It troubles me, but why are these kids so fucking stupid! Let me hang out with some dumbass who is firing on an ARMY that is going to blow him up along with me, hum! The kids must not be forced to be there they are smiling, yeah, its fun time, I sure hope an Israeli round goes through my head, yeah!

Israel just needs to drop a bomb on all these people, get this phase of the "war on terror" over with!

4 Comments:

Blogger M.L said...

Heh. Very well said. Thanks for the link.. I'll add you too.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Douglas V. Gibbs said...

My son asked me today, "why can't we just arrest all of them for lying to the public like that?"

My response was, "because too many idiots have their hands in the cookie jar."

Unfortunately, a lot of those idiots want to run for president. A message to the liberals wanting to vote for Hillary, or whoever the liberals put up on the stage: "Just Say No!"

11:47 AM  
Blogger the boodge said...

No, but "HELL NO!" Could you imagine if a liberal where in office, we would all be fucked. Talk about bowing down to islam, the libs would drop their pants and bendover for islam!

9:38 PM  
Blogger (SR71)Atomica said...

HELL YEAH!

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home